Thursday, March 3, 2016

Reflections

3Z is beginning to reflect on their day at the end of each day. I am attaching the form we will be using. You should be seeing these forms coming home next Friday the 11th of March.


Active, Responsible, Independent, Student Reflection
Name                                                       Week of
Behaviors
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
I came to class on time     Y/N




I brought a snack to school     Y/N





I did my 4 morning jobs without being asked    Y/N





I sat up and was alert during teaching times.
1,2,3,4,5





I made eye contact with the teacher 1,2,3,4,5





I used Whole Body Listening
1,2,3,4,5





I stopped and thought before asking for help 1,2,3,4,5





I asked questions and made contributions to the discussions
1,2,3,4,5





I helped a classmate who needed assistance
Y/N





I tried my personal best 1,2,3,4,5





I was kind   Y/N





I kept trying when the work got hard Y/N





I made good use of my learning time
Y/N





I made a mistake and kept trying
Y/N





I learned something new Y/N





I have work in my Unfinished Work Folder
Y/N






No comments:

Post a Comment