Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hello 3rd grade families,

      This weekend will be Valentine’s Day. I have had several families ask about sending in (Valentine-Friendship cards/treats). It is fine if you want to have your child send in something on Friday. We will not eat any treats, or read cards at school. However I will give the students time to hand out things at the end of the day. I am sending home a list of all students on the back of this notice.

      I also would like to address the issue of snack. A large portion of the class is not bringing in any snack. I have tried to provide a daily snack for them but this is getting to be too big for me personally. Some students are asking for more than one each day. Please be sure to send you child with at least one snack a day. I am sorry but I can no longer provide snacks on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment